CHILDREN'S DENTAL POLYCLINIC № 29 OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH OF THE CITY OF MOSCOW
- «Children’s Dental Clinic No. 29» is one of the best state medical organizations providing dental care to children in Moscow.
- We are focused on providing quality dental care for children in accordance with the latest international recommendations.
- The main task for us is to take care of the beautiful smile and healthy teeth of our little patients.
The total number of patients who came to us and received dental care in 2019 amounted to 27057 people, including 35 foreign citizens.
Who are we?
The following types of medical care are provided in the GBUZ “DSP No. 29 DZM”:
- Pre-medical medical care in: medical statistics, organization of nursing, radiology, nursing, dentistry, orthopedic dentistry, physiotherapy.
- Outpatient medical care, including:
а) in the implementation of primary health care: quality control of medical care, public health and the organization of health care, radiology, dentistry, pediatric dentistry, physiotherapy, examination of temporary disability;
в) in the implementation of specialized medical assistance in: quality control of medical care, public health and healthcare organization, orthodontics, radiology, dentistry, pediatric dentistry, orthopedic dentistry, therapeutic dentistry, surgical dentistry, physiotherapy, temporary disability examination.
The treatment algorithm for a foreign patient
You can sign up for a paid appointment by calling the paid department 8 (499) 157-57-81, in person by contacting the registry office for the provision of paid services or via the Internet on the clinic’s website (https://dsp29.moscow/en/)
You will be assigned a date of reception at a convenient time for you. For clarification, you can contact the duty administrator of the clinic or by phone 8 (499) 157-38-82
In the system of compulsory medical insurance – medical assistance is provided
only in emergency conditions (acute pain)
On a paid basis – medical assistance is provided in accordance with the list of services provided.
3rd Peschanaya St., 5, bldg. 4
Reception, reference service
Monday – Friday: from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (compulsory medical insurance); from 9.00 to 18.00 (PMU)
Sunday: from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (OMS, PMU)